Faqs for Vilnius Accommodation
1. Do I need to pay the deposit if I want to rent your flat?
Not always,but sometimes we ask the deposit of 10-15% per total nights stay . All the deposits are NON-refundable.
2. How do I pay the rest of the sum?
You will pay the rest of sum in cash at the day of your arrival. You can pay in Litas or in Euros. We provide you with the apartment keys only after you pay us 100% of the sum.
3. How will I get the keys?
There are two ways how you can get the keys:
1. our employee can meet you in the apartment;
2. if you order airport transfer - then you will come to the apartment with our employee and there you will get the keys.Price for pick-up from bus,train station 7 EUR and from airport 15 EUR.
4. Late/early arrivals.
Additional charge of 10 Euro is taken for the arrival between 11.00 p.m. - 9.00 a.m. This rule is not spread to the clients who order transfers from our company.
5. If I have a problem, whom should I call?
We hope you will not have any problems during your stay in Vilnius. We offer high-quality apartments and we work directly with the apartment owners. In case of emergency or questions, you can call to the phone number: +37060012822.
6. What is the time for checkout?
Much like a hotel, check out time is normally 12 Noon. However we are flexible and will do our best to accommodate your needs. There may be an extra charges for late check out after 3:00 p.m.
7. Is there telephone in the Vilnius apartment ?
Not always. When you will read the information about the apartments, it will be written in the description. Our telephones are locked to mobile phones ,free only city calls.
8. Is bed linen and towels provided?
Yes, at no additional charge. For stays longer than 7 nights, we provide a free light cleaning and change of bed linen and towels.
9. Is there always hot water in the appartments?
Yes, normally we have hot water 24/7. But very rarely due to some technical maintenance there can be a short interruption in the supliment of the hot water. Many apartments are equipped with the hot water heater, which provides non-stop heating of the water.
10. Is it possible to ask the office staff to provide some food supply to the apartment where I will be staying?
Yes, we can offer you standard breakfast food package which includes the following products:
- bread - 1 loaf
- butter - 200 gramme
- cheese - 400 gramme
- eggs - 1 pack
- mineral - 1 bottle
Price for this service is 10 Euro.
To order the breakfast food package please contact our staff several days before your arrival.
11. Is the price for apartment the same all year?
Prices depends of the seasons:
- Low season months: February, March, November
- Medium season months: January,April,October
- High season months: May,June,July,August,September,December